Hey guys! I was nominated by the wonderful Aditi, who has a beautiful blog and fantastic posts! Check her out!
Here are the rules –
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer the questions sent to you.
• Nominate around ten bloggers.
• Create your set of questions for your nominees.
• List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post
Let’s get this thing started!
- Briefly explain your blogging style (where your favorite blogging spot/tools – as in, on the couch using your smart phone or something). My couch is my perfect blogging spot, as well as my office at work! Mornings are usually when my brain decides to give me something to work with (it could also be the help of the copious amounts of coffee I drink), so weekends are when I get the most done. Take right now for example: it’s Saturday, I haven’t changed out of my PJs, my hair isn’t even brushed, I’m nearly finished with my first cup of coffee, and all I want to do is work on my blog.
How do you manage your blogging time including blog reading time?
I do both when I can. Life gets crazy for everyone at times, and it can be difficult to stick to a set schedule with these things. I check up on my blog at least once a day, scroll through my reader to check up on other blogs, and see if there’s really anything I feel like putting into words at the moment. Same goes for reading. Luckily I’ve been at a job that gives me two days with A TON of free time, so that’s when I get a lot of my reading done. That’ll be changing soon, so we’ll have to see how things work out from there.
How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, my real name is Emily, but Emmy is a nickname I’ve been called by my dad and brother for as long as I can remember. My middle name starts with a B, so I figured, “What a cute little play on words.” And so Emmy B. Reading came to life, after a few days of thinking and thinking and overthinking it.
What keeps you blogging?
The book blogging community, really. You all are so supportive and kind, that it truly blows my mind all the time. I’ve only had my blog for a little over a month, but I’ve made so many friends through this and discovered so many books that I can’t help but feel a little overwhelmed by it all at times. The good kind of overwhelmed, I promise!
My love for reading also keeps me going. I’ve always been head over heels in love with reading, and I’m sure it’ll be a love that I’ll carry until my last day.
What would you do if I grant you a wish?
I’d probably ask you to pay a bill!
I know the unselfish answer would be to end world hunger, or introduce never-ending world peace, but quite honestly, I’m not sure if those will ever be possible. So, I’d have to go with another book shelf. I’m seriously running out of room. Thank goodness for Kindles!
1. Where do you see your blog this time next year?
2. If you could sit down and chat with any author (alive or dead) for an hour, who would you choose?
3. What’s the very first book you remember reading?
4. What introduced you to blogging?
5. What’s the one book you’ll read time and time again?
(It asks for ten blogs to nominate, but I’m just going to go with three!)
Thanks again to Aditi for nominating me! This was super fun! I hope you all enjoyed reading, and have a fantastic weekend!